Covid-19 Decontamination Response
The health and safety of our customers has always been our top priority. With the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, we've taken measures to ensure everything is being done to keep those commitments in protecting all team members, including our own. We pride ourselves on meeting and even exceeding the recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and OSHA.
As one of the first companies who were approved to respond with the Ebola outbreak, we are trained and experienced to implement decontamination measures in your place of business to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus. We are following strict protocols and procedures and using products that have been certified in destroying the virus.
Our experienced teams are following the most stringent entry and exit procedures to reduce the spread of the virus and keep your business and its customers safe. Equipped with high grade personal protective equipment, our decontamination service team is prepped to tackle the Coronavirus pandemic and make your environment as safe as possible.
All personnel have taken the following training to be able to respond to sites for decontamination.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training in accordance with (29 CFR 1910.120
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training in accordance with (29 CFR 1910.1030)
- Respiratory Protection Training in accordance with (29 CFR 1910.134)
- Medical Monitoring Program in accordance with (29 CFR 1910.120)
- Complete the COVID-19 virus training that is available on SEMS LMS
- Current fit test
Areas We Service
- Distribution Centers
- Retail Stores
- Industrial Sites
- Additional Locations on Request